We are actively recruiting!

We are actively recruiting!
Translators, Typesetters, and Cleaners of all skill levels welcome! Raw Providers appreciated too!
Note that this a fan-translation group, so there is no pay involved. If you love manga and want to contribute to the online manga community, please email Kohta (kohta.yumeto@gmail.com) or drop a comment on one of our posts.

Friday, June 3, 2011

More Updates

Pettan-ko
  • Seto no Hanayome chapter 21 almost done. (Seriously)
  • Musunde Hiraite Chapter 4 being cleaned by Jetine, translated by Kohta.
  • Seitokai no Ichizon Chapter 8 will be translated and typesetted by me after Seto no Hanayome. Cleaned by Sukone.



Musunde is now active. I'm still working on Seto no Hanayome ;_; Seitokai was proposed by Sukone, and I've taken a liking to it, so it will be our next project despite not putting it on our "Planned" list first.




Felt like putting up what is going on since the last post lacked substance other than me sucking up to everyone. We are still slow and small, but at least we are working. I remember how many fledgling scanlation groups I saw when I browsed forums for new recruits that I never heard from again. And so, progress.

Cheers to our supporters for being patient, and our cleaners, Jetine and Sukone, who are just too amazing at cleaning.


Why is Inaba so lazy?

1 comment: